Are you looking for some of the best and easiest crafts to make for the Christmas season? Seniors will love all of the following projects!
Nothing says holiday season quite like a hot cup of cocoa. For this craft, the instructions are simple and easy to follow. Begin by picking out either porcelain or ceramic mugs from any store of your choosing. Choose solid colors so your extra decorations can stand out as much as possible. Next, use some porcelain pens to decorate the mugs with various designs and/or patterns. Seal the artwork in by baking the mugs in the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Personalize the cups by adding names of loved ones!
- Porcelain or ceramic mug.
- Porcelain pens.
Christmas Candy Containers
The holidays are meant for the sweet tooth. Make sure plenty of candy and treats are available for anyone stopping by to share the holiday spirit. Container designs are completely up to you! Presentation is key with this fun craft, so spruce it up as much as you’d like. Make the container look like a classic gumball machine or some other timeless design.
- Any sort of candy container.
- Pens, markers or paintbrushes.
Start this project by laying down some newspaper on a tabletop to prevent any glue from sticking to the area. Then, spread out several bowls, one for glue and another for the glitter. Hold the ornaments by the top loop and dip the body into the glue. Allow the excess glue to completely drip off, then begin sprinkling the glitter onto the ornament. Once dried, feel free to add paint or any other materials to the ornaments.
- Two bowls.
Cookie Cutter Ornaments
Grab some cookie cutters and figure out how to best decorate them. Personalized them by adding pictures or names of loved ones. Use as many bright colors as possible, then add them to your Christmas tree.
- Cookie cutters.
- Blank ornaments.
Homemade Christmas cards can seem sort of old fashioned, yet these projects can be so fun to take part in. Giving your Christmas cards a personalized touch instead of sending them via email can really brighten your friends and family’s days.
- Christmas cards.
Christmas Bow Wreath
A Christmas bow wreath is the perfect combination of two classic Christmas symbols. The Christmas wreath can be constructed mainly out of gift bows. This is a very easy craft to put together and it makes for a beautiful decoration.
- Gift bows.
- Christmas wreath.
Making a snow globe can be one of the trickier crafts to attempt to create. However, making a waterless snow globes can be much easier. It will be a fun project and eventually become a joy to look at.
- Snow globe.
Find Retirement Communities In Sedona
More Articles About Assisted Living
- 75 Funny Retirement Quotes
- Assisted Living Cost In Sedona
- 5 Best Retirement Communities In Arizona
- What Are The Very Early Signs Of Dementia?
- Funny Christmas Quotes For Seniors
- Best Things To Do In Sedona For Seniors
- Tips On How To Save For Retirement Without A 401k
- Physical Games For Seniors
- Retiring in Arizona Pros and Cons
- Best Places To Retire In Arizona 2020 | Retirement Communities
- Benefits of Independent Living
- Inspirational Retirement Quotes
- What Is Dementia?
- Memory Care Checklist: What To Ask & Look For
- What is Memory Care? | Questions to ask the Facility
- Senior Living Sedona
- Moving A Parent With Dementia into Assisted Living
- Common Senior Health Issues
- Benefits Of Assisted Living
- How Much Does Assisted Living Cost In Sedona Arizona?
- Assisted Living Checklist: What To Ask & What To Look For
- Biggest Reasons To Retire In Arizona
- Assisted Living Camp Verde
- Find Memory Care Facilities In Arizona
- Things to Do in Sedona for Retirees
- Quotes & Sayings For Retirement Cards – 110 Quotes – Continued
- Why Retire In Sedona Arizona?
- Why Do People Retire? Answered