Sedona Winds Memory Care is a wing in the Assisted Living Community that is dedicated to assist Alzheimer’s patients and others with Memory Loss. All caregivers are specifically trained to provide the personal attention required by our special residents. Continuous, stimulating activities designed to enhance the quality of life for our residents are offered each day in a nurturing, safe environment. Because we have a higher ratio of care givers to residents in our Serenity unit, we are able to continually monitor and evaluate each resident’s condition and respond quickly to their individual needs.
Prior to move-in the resident requiring Memory Care or Assisted Living is given a complete assessment by our licensed Sedona Winds Staff in order to develop a personal care plan that is unique to him or her.
Your monthly base rent includes:
- Three meals per day and snacks
- All utilities including cable TV
- 24 hour staffing
- Daily tidying of your apartment
- Weekly deep cleaning of your apartment
- Personal laundry weekly
- Once a week laundering of bed and bath linens
- Maintenance of your apartment, grounds & common areas
- A rich program of activities
- An emergency call system
- Oral care
For More information on our Memory Care Please call 928-284-9077.